1. You will be required to provide the cashier/staff at the store, proof of purchase (till slip, invoice or any other form of proof of payment to the supplier), before processing any refund or guarantee claim.
2. You must please take note that all refunds will only be issued using the original payment method.
3. All goods must be returned to the store where it originally was purchased from, normally within 10 (ten) business days for a refund, unless returned because it did not comply with the warranty of quality
4. PNA reserve the right to require you to provide proof of identity before processing any refund or guarantee. This is done for security reasons in order to monitor and update PNA’s refund database
Implied Warranty of Quality
1. If any goods purchased from a PNA store does not comply with implied warranty of quality, you will have the right to return the goods within 6 (six) months of purchase. These goods will then be assessed and sent for repairs or replaced for the same product or refunded in full.
2. If you choose to have the goods repaired, and within 3(three) months after the repair, the same fault is discovered, the PNA store will be obliged to replace the goods or refund the you in full.
3. The warranty on the goods will not apply if the goods were altered contrary to instructions.
Additional Rights to Return Goods
1. You will not be entitled to return any goods and receive a full refund if the goods have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached,joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods.
2. The PNA store may charge you a reasonable amount for the necessary restoration costs to render
any returned goods fit for re-stocking, unless, having regard to the nature of the goods, and the manner in which they were packaged, it was necessary for the consumer to destroy the packaging
in order to determine whether the goods conformed to the description or were fit for the intended purpose.
3. If there has been consumption or depletion of the goods, unless that consumption or depletion was limited to a reasonable amount necessary (not more then 10 (ten) percent) to determine whether the goods were acceptable, the store will be entitled to charge for the consumed or